Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What i came for

what i am here for to, laugh love live
to gain knowledge for those who've been
on this the journey before me to teach
my children that life isn't worth anything unless you fight,
to not base opinions upon looks but upon heart. to know god is love
im here for them, for those who have lost sense of guidance,
for those who can not be them selfs, for those who don't
realize how special they are, i want that challenge,
ive fought for so long within my self trying to find me,
and once i was complete, i could help thee

this is what i came for...

only god can judge me
uniqueeflow.

1 comment:

  1. niccee... I like it alot....I felt the truth and honesty and the vibe of you all in this one, mos def like

    ReplyDelete

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes