Monday, March 29, 2010

Blinded by love



blinded by your love why ?
blinded by the things you say,
your warm embrace, the blanket
you put over my eyes
how you rubbed my thighs,
how you kissed me goodnight
why? i wanted this picture perfect love that resembles the movies
to have that happy ending where
we live,die, an cry together i wanted that.
i let reality go when it came to you,
my reality was my dream and my dreams became my reality why ?
was it your smile,
was it your voice. what was it ?
i was blinded as if i could only see you and me living happily, i
was blinded by love, by us. why
why did i sacrifice me to be we why ?
only heaven knows, and im going to
miss blinded by love god rest his soul
-uniqueflow

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes