Monday, March 29, 2010

Strong brotha...

my strong brotha
my sophisticated man
who is the epitome of what a man should be

the warm embrace against my delicate frame,
only a man can maintain.

he needs no introduction because his presence is felt ,
in his presence they melt.

Lord knows he's magnificent, he has to be heaven sent,
only god could create such a man so

eloquent. his eyes show his past an where he's came from,
the strength he holds is endless
a man without a doubt,
no barriers no chains
its the glow within his soul
his charm is not measurable.
he beholds the power of no other
he calm minds and saves
those who cant not save them self's.

my strong brotha
He is man and we need more where are they ?
-uniqueeflow








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes