Monday, March 15, 2010

i owe my life to them

"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."



my sister, best friend, backbone, therapist, comedian, phycologist, fighter,the sentences seem to just flow when it comes to veecut, she is definitely amazing i must say she has actually open my eyes to a lot of new things . lol. w. out vee my life would be more of bore. the things we do and the shit we say is so hilarious, she's the epitome of a best friend, she very protective of course && she looks out for my feelings . tho she doesn't always agree with my decisions i know she will always be here , ive always respected a women that can tell me the truth and that is vee , if im wrong she will let me know & for that i owe her my life.



Dontay young, my ex , my best friend, my first love, asshole, my defender.mhmm so i speak about dontay in so many different ways because we been friends, lovers, buddies for a very very long time & we've been threw alot & i knw he's done a lot and as well have i .but losing him as friend seems, like it would take alot more stress and negative energy and loosing apart of me. things didn't end nor did it leave off how i wanted it to but he will always be my best friend and no matter what i know he's trying to shield me rather than let me fall and for that i owe him my life





these two are my backbone, for these two i would die, my life wouldnt be the same if it wasnt for u guys, vee and dontay i love u both very much


uniqueflow.




2 comments:

  1. Ra, I fucking love you!!! This is very sweet. I'd die twice for you, you know that. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this shit is hot you really love your friends

    ReplyDelete

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes