Sunday, August 15, 2010

We Crucified Them




They Crucified them for their expression to stay sane, they called them crazy so it seemed they were inhumane, what made them any different, was it the fact that life hit harder or the fact that they fallen and cant get up, i cant say agree with the choices they made, but they found, substance to .. wipe the pain away for awhile, tho it controlled their life who am I to judge, ive seekeed for something to, numb my pain before does it make me, sick does it make me crazy, to confide in something, you know could kill you, is the risk it took ... to leave this horrible feeling be that as it may it broke up families, shattered love, ripped clothes, deteriorate teeth, lost of souls..we've all wanted to take away the pain at some point time, so why must we crucify those, who made there dreams a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes