Friday, August 20, 2010

Battlefield


Fighting in this battlefield alone in my mind ,physically im claustrophobic ...they categorize me as weak because my heart can take much pain, who to blame, its so much more to it then what meets the eye , the war has started and the guns are drawn, do i fold or do i participate, pretending im not afraid, its unbearable you can see it in my face, feel it in my voice, my palms become sweaty understand i want nothing but, victory... easy never, scared sometimes.. i look deep into my self, an release !! ..its a battle within, the depths of me, ive lost the true essence of me, inside of others, and different feelings, there can only be one winner... Uniqueflow vs Uniquesoul.

1 comment:

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes