Saturday, January 22, 2011

i wanted her...





if i had her, i'd still want her, just the thought of it makes me weak..
the soft kiss of ones lips, the smiles and laughter gives me feelings only felt but can not speak . maybe its the fact that i have to fight for it.
Is what makes me want it more, or is that i am captured in her love, that makes me stay within this love war..
i cant explain what keeps me here,
or why i stay no matter the cost..
i wish this dream could last forever, or maybe our story book ending was real...
this isn't possible but it makes me want it more, the things that they say we couldn't accomplish are now knocking on our front door, i want nothing from you but your heart, and for that i'll give you mine in return ... and no longer will i wait for your love no longer shall my soul yarn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes