Monday, September 6, 2010

Too whom it may concern

From me to you, I send out my respect
Your smile and laugh is one I can’t forget
You calm my soul and make my heart feel at peace;
Speaking of humorous things and lessons we can help or teach
Understand, I want nothing from you but to keep you around ,
if a day goes by without me hearing you my face begins to frown
You have become a daily regimen.
I want you by my side
Im not asking for forever,
But as long as you’re willing to ride
No need to get beside your self,
This not natural for me at all,
Stepping out of element,
I feel 10 feet tall,
I don’t need to be afraid because, within me I have it all
I just want some there, unless, I almost trip and fall,
I can’t promise you anything but I know what i like,
Im not afraid to fight for this because even a friendship is fine, I’ve seen friendships and lovers drift away
I’ll be damned if it happens this time

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes