Monday, September 6, 2010

Heartless has found her match


For a while now frozen cold, I’ve let the inside of me rot deep down into my soul, see I was once beaten by someone who sold, my mind body and spirit, just to help build there own. , I had some complications my heart started to beat slow, I couldn’t control the pain, I played dead for a while so no one would know... That my heart was pure, and my love is gold. See, they have awakened a beast and she has found her match, coming without a welcome, or even a name tag, she was so similar to me …. we were bound to connect like a missing puzzle piece, like a person, I’ve lost and couldn’t forget, she stitched my heart, and released my inner doves, she let me breath within her love she, captured, my heart still heartless but together we remain, both being hurt in our pass heartless we remain Never revealing our feelings to each other just living off, each others, peace…

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes