Monday, May 28, 2012

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing




trust/trəst/


Noun:
Firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.


Tired of the false accusations blamed, for every situation
looking back on it all I begin to , second guess my self
it really wasn't it me.
A plan to blame me, so you can leave
not really a good person just someone who once needed me now has found what they need else where
now I no longer matter but when you had no one I was always there.
I feel foolish to think you where honest and loyal,
no friend to me just someone who was bound to cross me eventually
your not to be trusted
only a soul who once, had my all now has drift into a box  titled  " Just Like The Rest Of Them"
your no different from my past, just someone who camouflage
 their self well enough to make me
 believe they weren't so bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes