Friday, March 23, 2012

------




Once things die down, and everything begins to settle

The truth begins to arise…

You don’t really like me for me; Constant corrections certain smart comments of things you want me to be.

I don’t think you want me to be who I really and truthfully all I can be is me.

You would rather me, do things your way, which is saying I would lose someone of me.

Someone once told me don’t you ever change for a temporary person in your life, and I believe their right.

why pretend to be something I am not for someone who doesn’t love me for me, no correction, no hurtful comments just glad they met me.

It is hard enough maintaining sanity in this world wind of things I call life

But to remain myself seems to be the struggle

Letting someone make you feel like everything about you is wrong is where I draw the line their supposed to build you up, not bring you down

but this is all learning experiences in life

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes