Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bad taste in my mouth...


- the after taste of a broken heart is what you left me with..

- A tart yet sour and bitter everlasting.. Feeling that I won't forget

No alert no alarm, not even a warning..

-How was I suppose to know that, this love we shared was just for the moment,

-Something to occupy ya time, while you became, my time...

-You became my escape, and now you want to escape...

-Leaving me with questions & so many reasons why..

I didn't even have a chance to cry, more of numbing sensation that started from my heart. and ended between.. My thighs

- where you once caressed now , your someone Else's.. and you could care less

- I hate to say it but used me, as a temporary fix, for the time being..

- trying to, get the memory of your ex, out your head, so you settle m for me not truly caring about my emotions just using me for NOW...

You left a bad taste in my mouth one I can't get out...

1 comment:

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes