Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nothing Even Matters....





-If nothing really mattered, our love would stay the same. Their would be no difference in the way you act, Their wouldn't be no anger when you say my name.

No matter how far or close you are, nothing less but love I should feel, If you said it then you should mean it, you should prove your love was real.

-if nothing even matters then these fights should disappear, no more lonely nights, no more sorrow, no more sad songs and Tears.

- without any question of why, this fear inside shouldn't exist, its because you speak of these words. Of love but do they truly exist ?

-No more wondering who else your loving, no more fearing the unknown, if nothing really mattered, you would not only tell me it would show....


-uniquesoul

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes