Monday, December 13, 2010

Unborn Child

Though your existence has yet to be created,
I am already in love with you,its no longer a fear that you've captured my heart,we have yet to meet and probably wont meet for a very long time,my only fear for you is that, I'm not worthy, to be in your presence, how beautiful you are, I've never felt this way about anyone before, my love for you is like no other. One that wont fade with time the only thing that can part us is death. i can promise you protection, my love for you is pure, i can give you all of me, i give you my mind body and soul, when everyone else around see's the worse you, i will be there to only see the best. through it all. I'll be there to pick you when you trip in fall, uplifting you constantly, teaching you to be Unafraid to fight for what you believe. my fears are that i wont be enough , i wont be the person you need, what if i cant change into this person you need to survive , the person you depend on your life will be in my hands. I'm afraid i wont ever be enough, but know no matter what i pray , you'll still love me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes