Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Her Brief Exit


The person i once knew became the person of the past, i seem to forget about what happen but, still the things we thought were once funny still happen to make me laugh, promises seemed to fade and the voices started to disappear, i wished for you arrival but there's no use you where never really here the things i could of said or the tears i could of saved, weren't worth all the pain
I'm not saying i miss you but, I'm not saying i don't, I'm glad your gone in one aspect but in another i wish you would have stayed but, for both of us saying goodbye is what kept us sane..
i would of like to keep you near but some things seem to fade with time, i understand you had to leave but selfish me , i wish you wouldn't have left me behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes