Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Alone in my Mind

-As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you


-As i sit in my room The Lack of Not being Taught many things has brought me to this point in my life. i haven't been sheltered but ive been blinded by so many things, i haven't been able to express my self.






-feeling as though i am a caged bird, i can see the out side but its so far away from my grasp.. looking out but , no one ever seems to be looking in, although i have people who love me, no one could ever understand my pain... wait its not pain because its more of a numbing sensation , i feel lonely when there im with a crowd, sheltered and reserved when nobody else is around.

1 comment:

  1. I love em all babe....Keep up da good work u doin ya thing...muah peace n mad love

    ReplyDelete

About Me

my autobiography is my poetry. Anything else is just a footnotes